"90% of what moves people up the ladder when IQ and technical skills are similar is emotional intelligence."  Harvard Business Review

        Learn practicle methods that you can apply in real time to remain emotionally cognizant of whats going on and stay balanced keeping your words and actions functioning at the highest level.  Disable emotional hyjacking naturally by knowing consequences.

"IQ accounts for only 20% of your success in life. The other 80% is determined by your emotional intelligence and social intelligence." K.S. Linkedin 

Feel where in your body where you are holding unhealthy, unprocessed emotion buried in your subconscious currently beyond your conscious access; find it.  Get the help you need in this course. 

                                                                              Go back to'Centering' to sign up


                                                                                   ENROLL IN THE PROGRAM          #2 Get more energy